skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, October 6, 2008


This is a "welcome baby" card I recently made for a friend. I really like the edge punch!
Posted by JenzMom at 11:15 AM

1 comment:

Steph said...

Love the edge!!! Very girlie!!!

October 6, 2008 at 11:49 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Crafty Things

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (8)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Christmas is just around the corner, so I'm gettin...
      • This is a card I made for a very sweet boy. I lik...
      • Cards and gift bags are fun,but sometimes I "branc...
      • This is a gift bag I learned to make at a friend's...
      • This is the card I recently made for my daugher's ...
      • This is a "welcome baby" card I recently made for ...
    • ►  August (2)

About Me

My photo
JenzMom
I've been married to my Best Friend since 1971. We have two children, two grandsons, and a granddaughter on the way.
View my complete profile